In effort to combat drunk driving on New Year’s Eve, Daniel Stark Law Firm of the Central Texas area will be offering free rides in their ‘Free Designated Driver Program’.
The reason for this generous campaign? One of the law firm’s owners and partner, Danny Daniel, lost his father in a tragic auto accident at the hands of a drunk driver. They are striving to keep the roads safe and raise awareness to prevent more tragic occurrences.
According to NHTSA, every day, almost 29 people in the United States die in alcohol-impaired vehicle crashes.
Their guidelines are as follows:
- Fill out the registration form on the bottom of the sign up page. You will then receive a unique code by email with instruction to redeem the gift. The code will allow for a $25 Uber ride.
- The code is only redeemable with the Uber app.
- One unique code per person.
- You must live in the Central Texas area. Bryan, College Station, Waco, Temple, Killeen, Austin, and the surrounding areas.
- If your ride exceeds $25, you will be responsible for the remaining amount.
- The code is only good for specific days. (Football Games, Holidays, Etc). Be sure to join our email list for updates on all Uber ride giveaways!
What an awesome cause.
Even if you do not drive in the Centra Texas area, we can all do a little something toward the cause. Perhaps the least we can do is keep an eye out on New Years, reporting any impaired drivers to the authorities. For most states, dialing 911 is the way to go.
Stay safe out there this New Year’s Eve friends!