Do you drive for Uber, Lyft or a delivery service? Do you have an opinion and perhaps a knack for writing? Here’s your opportunity to showcase your voice!
We want drivers who can offer their take on interesting topics, current events and personal experiences as it pertains to driving for a living. You have an audience here of thousands of drivers who want to hear your take and share theirs!
Remember, UBER Driver Things is a platform powered for the driver, powered by the driver. That’s you!
Get Your Article Published on the Site
All drivers are welcomed to submit an article. Whether an opinion, guide, review or personal experience piece we encourage you to participate! Articles will be published to our blog and the top articles will be featured on our website and social media channels!
- You must actively drive for Uber, Lyft or any of the popular delivery services
- Your content must be 100% unique
- Consider the target audience, your fellow drivers
- Have an opening and closing paragraph
- Grammar and spelling matters
- Provide a stimulating, anticipatory title headline
- Blog posts or articles must be at minimum 500 words in length
- Cite your sources or your own proof material (images, screenshots, documents, etc.)
- 3-5 relevant links that match the article’s intent are allowed
Here’s an article by WordStream that offers great advice on writing a blog post.
- Please allow for 24-72 hours upon submission for your article to be approved
- Feedback will be provided in most cases to articles that require author adjustments