We’ve seen just how many of you in the world of rideshare are itching to be heard. We want to amplify your voice, so we created this community. UBER Driver Things is your megaphone, your platform! So, to help us get started, we’re announcing our Drivers Only Writing Program.
Get Your Article Published on the Site
All drivers are welcomed to submit for a topic(s). From the get-go, we want the content on our site to be organic – power for the driver, powered by the driver. That’s you!
- You must actively drive for Uber, Lyft or any of the popular delivery services
- Your content must be 100% unique
- Consider the target audience, your fellow drivers
- Have an opening and closing paragraph
- Grammar and spelling matters
- Cite any sources or your own proof material (images, screenshots, documents, etc.)
- 3-5 relevant links that match the article’s intent are allowed
Here’s an article by WordStream that offers great advice on writing a blog post.
- We try to get all applicants involved, however, paid articles are assigned to the applicant deemed most suitable for each topic
- If you’re looking to stand out from the crowd, consider participating in our driver’s forum, Facebook group or submitting an article to our open blog
- Please allow for 24-72 hours upon submission for your article to be approved
- Feedback will be provided in most cases to articles that require author adjustments
- Compensation is made immediately upon article completion and approval via PayPal
Current Paid Topics Available
|So how much do Uber & Lyft Drivers Make, Really?||1,250-1,500||$40.00|
|What Drivers should do when they’ve been in an accident (Guide)||1,500-2,000||$50.00|
|Everything you need to do to treat your Uber (or Lyft) driving as a business||1,500-2,000||$50.00|
|Everything You Need to Prepare for Tax Season as an Uber or Lyft Driver||1,500-2,000||$50.00|
|Product Review: Cargo||1,500-2,000||$50.00|
|Product Review: Surf Tablet||1,500-2,000||$50.00|