Frequently Asked Questions – Approved Writers
Q: How many assignments will usually be available?
A: Beginning May 20, we will usually have 5-10 topics available for assignment at any given time.
Q: How many topics can I be assigned at a time?
A: Each Approved Writer may only be assigned two topics at any given time. If you complete one assignment (with approval from the site editor), you may go for another topic assignment. You MUST, however, complete assignments as you select them in chronological order.
Q: How do I know I am approved to write an article I selected
A: You will receive a confirmation notification sent by e-mail. You may begin writing as soon as you receive this confirmation.
Q: What do I need to do to ensure my article gets approved for publishing?
A: Follow the general guidelines below:
- Follow topic directions as provided
- You must actively drive for Uber, Lyft or any of the popular delivery services
- Your content must be 100% unique (we check all articles for plagiarism)
- Consider the target audience, your fellow drivers
- Have a title, headings, an opening and closing paragraph
- Grammar and spelling matters
- Cite any sources or your own proof material (images, screenshots, documents, etc.)
- 3-5 relevant links that match the article’s intent are allowed
Here’s an article by WordStream that offers great advice on writing a blog post.
Q: How will I know my submitted article requires edits or is approved for publishing?
A: You will receive an e-mail notification sent by a site editor.
Q: Upon final approval of my submitted article, how long before I am compensated?
A: Payout for an article will typically occur immediately after final approval is given. In few cases, within a 24 hour period.
Q: How will I be paid?
A: We use PayPal to compensate our Approved Writers. Upon submitting your first article, we ask you to provide your e-mail address linked to your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create one easily. Visit: https://www.paypal.com/us/home.
Have additional questions not answered in the FAQ? Reach out to us: [email protected].